Wednesday 28 June 2017

Tips For Makeup + Cosmetic Review For W.Lab, Dolly Wink & MY 1028 时尚彩妆



Makeup is every ladies' weapon and looking good is a ladies's strength. During the Raya holiday weekend, i felt so bored at home and decided to go shopping around KL. So, I am going to try the cosmetic products from my unboxing sponsor gift by The Butterfly Project's goodies bag. Want to be glamorous before I go out. hehehe!!!
Okay, I am doing a few cosmetic products review here. First for all, as usual makeup routine you have to apply primer first and next is foundation yay. After that, I applied this W.Lab Pocket Shadow Palatte Blooming for my eyes shades. Its natural marble color and it has glitter swatches color too. Besides that, it comes with the eye brush too. I love this eyeshadow color very much and also it's easy to carry anywhere. 
Next step is the eyeliner, I tried many type of eyeliner but what surprise me is this Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner. It is super good and I can draw SUPER black a smooth line. Some more it is quick dry, long lasting performance and waterproof. It also contains beauty essence such as like swertia japonica extract, panthenol and hyaluronic acid and silk extract for skin nourishment. The eyeliner outcome is perfect and I like it very much.
Third step, it's 1028 Big Eyes Magnifier Mascara. Kiss me baby, finally I can get a chance to use this mascara to curl my eye lashes and make it longer and bigger eyes. I seldom used mascara as I always prefer eyeliner because I couldn't find a better mascara. This Big Eyes Magnifier Mascara, gave me awesome extended volume when I applied on my eye lashes, the curve of my eye lashes appear immediately. WOW!!! Easy applied 5x magnified and wide eye effect. Say 'Hi' to BIG eyes.
I love to be pretty and I don't mind to spend an hour to makeup at home before going out. As long, the first appearance is to show people how fresh you are and also a kind of self confidence. What a blessing. Okay, that's all my cosmetics tips review and till the next post. For more information, please refer the cosmetic's products link at here.

W.Lab Pocket Shadow Palatte Blooming | website | Facebook |
Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black | Instagram |
1028 Big Eyes Magnifier Mascara | Facebook |

THANK YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment